Wednesday, June 5, 2013

June Memory Mixer Class

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Lakes Recreation Center

19251 N. Westbrook Parkway, Peoria, AZ 85382

I am so excited to begin Memory Mixer classes again. 

If you are brand new to Memory Mixer please attend  "Intro to Memory Mixer" class prior to attending other classes. 

I have scheduled the times so you can take the intro class and go right into the Memory Mixer V4 class.

We are going to have a lot of fun, learn a lot and share a lot of great ideas and I sure hope you can join us.

 In order to secure your space in class I need to receive your payment prior to class. Space is limited so sign up soon 


after paying for class please send me an email at kristan@memorymixer.com and I will confirm your spot in class. 

if you have any questions please email me at kristan@memorymixer.com

Please Note - computers are optional 

 you are not required to bring a computer to class

 

10:30-11:15 INTRO TO MEMORY MIXER  $10

For Begininers (or a refresher course)

11:30-1:00 MEMORY MIXER V4 $15

The class will include New V4 Features, tips & tricks and finding inspiration

Special Discount Coupon awarded during class for all those who register and pay prior to class

Snacks & Drinks provided 






1:00 - 2:00 Mix & Mingle 

For those who are in the class please feel free to stay  and mix and mingle and share ideas with others. Pull out your laptop and work on a project.

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Lakes Recreation Center

19251 N. Westbrook Parkway, Peoria, AZ 85382

 

If you prefer to send a check you can email me

 and I will send you the address to mail it to

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment